[Lswtalk] Overdrive bus

Charlotte Trosclair ctrosclair at vermilion.lib.la.us
Wed Apr 26 11:28:06 CDT 2017

I have contacted Overdrive. They have a new digital bookmobile which will be revealed and taken to the road beginning in June of this year. It will be traveling Canada and the United States. I have made a request for it to visit SW Louisiana. I was told they do not like to visit LA until the fall. I told her that would be fine. She said they would take my request under consideration and get back with me later once they are closer to Louisiana. I will keep you informed.

Charlotte Trosclair, Director
Vermilion Parish Library
405 East Saint Victor St.
Abbeville, LA 70510
337-893-2674
Fax: 337-898-0526
ctrosclair at vermilion.lib.la.us
Anne Herbert, American writer:
"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries"