[Lswtalk] Is everyone okay?

Debbie Johnson-Houston djohnsonhouston at mcneese.edu
Tue Aug 29 14:36:49 CDT 2017

Hi Jessica,
Happy to hear from you. Been keeping you in my prayers for no flooding.  That's great news.
No flooding here at Houston Manor Estates.....Oops! I meant no flooding at my house. :) :) :) :)
Thought I'd throw a little sunshine in the mist of the rain.
Hope that all are safe and dry.
Debbie Johnson-Houston

-------- Original message --------From: Jessica Hutchings <jhutchings at mcneese.edu> Date: 8/29/17  2:15 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: lswtalk <lswtalk at beau.org> Subject: [Lswtalk] Is everyone okay?
Hi y'all,
I'm just checking in...how are we doing?
I am personally high and dry in downtown Lake Charles, and McNeese is intact. We will reopen Thursday morning at 9am.

How are the other parishes faring?
Jessica