[Lswtalk] RE: Christmas Luncheon-December 13th

Dr. Linda Lebert-Corbello llebert at pelican.state.lib.la.us
Mon Dec 4 15:12:09 CST 2017

I look forward to sharing the annual Directors & Acting Directors....(YEAH
DEEDE!!!) Special Projects People (OUR Calcasieu people) & our retired
members for our Libraries Southwest Luncheon!!!!

Our directors & acting directors, and our Special Projects people such as
Loretta Gharst & Pam Edwards from Calcasieu who assist us with so many
things AND HAVE FOR MANY YEARS  have MADE LIBRARIES SOUTHWEST WHAT IT
IS...WHAT LYNDA CARLBERG WANTED IT TO BE..PROFESSIONAL COLLEAGUES WHO CAN
SHARE AND CARE IN AN OPEN ENVIRONMENT.

And don't forget our honored retirees!!! Nancy Khoury..the meeting will not
be the same without you.  Perhaps Karen, Lilly, and Trudy will be available
this year.   We miss you ...and would love to see you!

Time for everyone to let "their hair down" and relax among your professional
colleagues.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll at my home........!

Linda

We will have great fun!!!