[Lswtalk] LSW OverDrive Recommend to Library Limit Change

Loretta Gharst LGharst at calcasieu.lib.la.us
Tue Jan 31 15:17:23 CST 2017

Good afternoon,

Sorry I was unable to attend the January LSW meeting.
Margie reviewed the LSW OverDrive discussion notes and, as a result,  we have changed the "Recommend to Library" limit from 1 per registered borrower per 24 hour period to 4 per registered borrower in 7 day period.

We will also work on getting info about percentage of quantity/budget for selection, requests, added copy holds.
And work on producing list of purchases that have only circulated once.

Thanks very much!

Loretta

Loretta Gharst
Associate Librarian