[Lswtalk] August Meeting

Debbie Johnson-Houston djohnsonhouston at mcneese.edu
Fri Jul 21 14:57:23 CDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

We look forward to hosting the Wednesday August 9, 2017 meeting and to
sharing our newly renovated library with you.

In order to assist us with refreshment preparations, please email me if you
plan to attend or not attend the meeting.

Please respond by Friday July 28, 2017.

Thanks in advance for taking time from your busy schedules to assist me.

Debbie

Debbie Johnson-Houston, M.L.I.S

Library Director/Associate Professor

School Library Science Program Coordinator & Adviser

McNeese State University ('79)  Frazar Memorial Library

Box 91445 Lake Charles, LA 70609

Phone:  (337) 475-5716     Fax:  (337) 475-5727

E-mail:   djohnsonhouston at mcneese.edu  Web: www.library.mcneese.edu
<http://www.library.mcneese.edu/>

"Excellence With A Personal Touch"