[Lswtalk] Free brief MARC records from OverDrive

Howard L. Coy Jr. howardlcoy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 18:50:40 CDT 2017

​Outstanding. An answer to prayer!

Howard​

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 3:36 PM, Loretta Gharst <
LGharst at calcasieulibrary.org> wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>

> At today’s LSW meeting we voted to discontinue purchasing MARC records for
> the OverDrive collection.
>
> However, OverDrive can supply free brief MARC records.
>
> Mike Broussard is working with OverDrive to get this setup and will be
> sending information to you about this service.
>

> Thanks!
>

> Loretta

Howard L. Coy Jr., Director
Vernon Parish Library
1401 Nolan Trace
Leesville, LA 71446
337-239-2027 or 800-737-2231
www.vernon.lib.la.us
hcoy at state.lib.la.us

Don't prepare the road for your child, prepare your child for the road.

"Any government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to
take everything you have."