[Lswtalk] August 2017 Meeting

Mary Foster-Galasso mfoster2 at state.lib.la.us
Tue Jun 20 14:23:48 CDT 2017

I checked with Debbie first to see if it was ok with her and it is, checking now to see if it would be ok with the group as a whole.  I’d like to invite Katelin to ride with me and Wes to the August meeting so that she could meet Debbie, visit the archives area, tour the library, and possibly have lunch with the group in the cafeteria.  She would not actually attend the meeting.

Please let me know if you have any objections.  Katelin is the archives SLIS student I told you all about at the last meeting.  She is doing a records internship with me helping me get our records organized, etc.

Many thanks,

Mary at Evangeline