[Lswtalk] Oakdale Elementary....

Jessica Hutchings jhutchings at mcneese.edu
Fri Jun 23 11:13:16 CDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

I just spoke to Tammi Ritchie, Finance Director for Allen Parish Public Schools. The library at Oakdale Elementary was a total loss in their recent fire, and they are accepting donations of books and money.

At our next meeting, I would like to discuss how we might be able to help. Maybe we can ask for cash donations at our author dinner? Do book drives at our libraries? Write a check from our accounts?

I hope everyone made it through the storm okay! Looking forward to seeing y'all again.

Jessica