[Lswtalk] Speaker still needed for Author Dinner

Jessica Hutchings jhutchings at mcneese.edu
Mon Mar 13 15:30:45 CDT 2017

Aw, I'm sad to hear that she is not feeling well, and that's sweet of her to send some gifts along!

Let's go back to the drawing board...we can discuss other authors at our meeting. Also, I think I remember Margie wanting to discuss employee evaluations...so if anyone has materials or info you'd like to share, please feel free to bring!

The accreditation visit went very well last week. I am so relieved, and I'm also looking forward to visiting Grand Lake!

Happy Monday, y'all!

Jessica