[Lswtalk] Lunch Wed.

Dede Sanders DSanders at Cameron.lib.la.us
Tue Mar 14 09:18:07 CDT 2017

I hope to see you at the LSW meeting tomorrow.  The address for the Grand
Lake Library is 10200 Gulf Highway, Lake Charles, LA (20 minutes south of
the airport).  The phone number is 337-598-5950 and my cell number is
337-249-9754.

I was trying to find someplace unique to eat lunch Wednesday after the LSW
meeting.  Someone recommended Loggerheads Riverside Resort (bar serves
food) located at (3748 Highway 3059 Lake Charles, LA 70615 (337) 491-6794).
 It overlooks the river and is supposed to have wonderful views.  I am
attaching a menu (In pieces).  Linda knows the owner and is reserving a
spot for us.

Delia Sanders

Library Administrator

Cameron Parish Library