[Lswtalk] Happy Tuesday......

Jessica Hutchings jhutchings at mcneese.edu
Tue Oct 3 13:45:59 CDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to the annual sojourn to Evangeline! I want to make sure that I have my ducks in a row, and I have the following items listed in my notebook:

* 2018 Calendar of Meetings
* Author Dinner remarks...order of program...here is what I envision:
1 - Greetings and Introductions
2 - Introduce Oakdale librarian and Sgt Broussard
3 - Scholarship winner
4 - Acknowledge Howard McDonald
5 - Carlberg Award
6 - Blessing
7 - Introduce author

Anything else?

Margie and I had lunch today to catch up on LSW business. We hope that everyone remembers to register for the author dinner! I actually had not yet registered myself - or paid - so if you're in the same boat, please send along your registration! Also encourage any colleagues and friends to join us.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Jessica