[Lswtalk] FW: LSW Meeting

Mary Foster-Galasso mfoster2 at state.lib.la.us
Tue Oct 10 12:12:34 CDT 2017

From: Barbara Malbrue [mailto:bmalbrue at Southstlandrylibrary.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 12:05 PM
To: mfoster2 at state.lib.la.us
Subject: LSW Meeting

Hi Mary,

I was planning on attending this meeting but have been out of the office
with pneumonia for the past week. I came into the office to check e-mail but
will not be able to attend the meeting. I have to extend my sick leave by a
few days. I will also not be able to attend the author's dinner. The library
board has set the dedication (Armand J. Brinkhaus Community Library) for the
same day October 17 at 6:00. I purchased a ticket already so if you have
someone who would like to go please let them be my guest. Please pass this
info on to the group and let them know how sorry I am that I cannot attend
the meeting or dinner.

Thanks,

Barbara

Barbara A. Malbrue