[Lswtalk] LSW meeting

Dede Sanders DSanders at Cameron.lib.la.us
Thu Oct 12 08:11:10 CDT 2017

Mary,

 I thought the Ville Platte was such a well designed library and and we had
such a nice meeting there.   I really loved the Cottage Couture....it was
so special.  Thank you for thinking to bring us there!  Great job hosting!

 You had some unique orka snacks.  What was that and where did you get
them?  I usually don't eat veggies but those were so unique, that I just
had to try them.

 Could you email me a copy of your travel policy with forms/agreement?

  I enjoyed meeting the spouses of Westley and Debbie. Its always nice to
put a face to the names.

 Delia Sanders
 Library Administrator

 Cameron Parish Library