[Lswtalk] RETREAT!!!!!!

Debbie Johnson-Houston djohnsonhouston at mcneese.edu
Mon Sep 11 10:03:13 CDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

I hope that all are well.  I will not be able to attend the meeting on
Wednesday.  I will miss everyone but have a peaceful time.  Lilly you are
the best.  Thanks so much for sharing your home and "pool" J with us.

Debbie

Debbie Johnson-Houston, M.L.I.S

Library Director/Associate Professor

School Library Science Program Coordinator & Adviser

McNeese State University ('79)  Frazar Memorial Library

Box 91445 Lake Charles, LA 70609

Phone:  (337) 475-5716     Fax:  (337) 475-5727

E-mail:    <mailto:djohnsonhouston at mcneese.edu>
djohnsonhouston at mcneese.edu  Web:  <http://www.library.mcneese.edu/>
www.library.mcneese.edu

"Excellence With A Personal Touch"