[Lswtalk] email from Howard Coy

Dr. Linda Lebert-Corbello llebert at pelican.state.lib.la.us
Thu Feb 22 08:25:14 CST 2018

From: Howard L. Coy Jr. [mailto:howardlcoy at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 10:21 PM
To: Linda Lebert; Debbie Johnson-Houston

I just wanted to let both of you know that Daddy passed away tonight around 9:15. Thank you for your prayers and kind words. Mother and I are still in a state of disbelief, and trying to think of things to that need to be done. He was in pain at the end, but now is rejoicing with the angels, and we are so glad he had a good life, and one day we will see him again.

Both of you mean so much to me, and I wanted to let you know.

Howard

--

Howard L. Coy Jr., Director

Vernon Parish Library

1401 Nolan Trace

Leesville, LA 71446

337-239-2027 or 800-737-2231

www.vernon.lib.la.us

hcoy at state.lib.la.us

Don't prepare the road for your child, prepare your child for the road.

"Any government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have."