[Lswtalk] Future Author Dinner speaker?

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Mon Mar 5 11:45:13 CST 2018

Hi, gang.
I'm sharing this so that my memory isn't the only place this info is
kept ... this way, it has a chance of seeing the light of day again at
some point!

Many of you know Julie Moncada, one of my associate directors at BPL.
She's an avid writer and attended the writer's conference at Terrebonne
Parish Library this past weekend.  While there, she heard debut author
Ladee (said Lady) Hubbard and was impressed with her presentation
manner.  She lives in the NOLA area and might be a potential guest
speaker for a future Author Dinner.

Some info on her / her work :
http://pandeliterary.com/pl_author/ladee-hubbard/

--