[Lswtalk] Change in meeting

Howard L. Coy Jr. howardlcoy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:24:21 CDT 2018

Linda, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot attend tomorrow, another
appointment. Don’t cancel tomorrow because of me.
I have been out a lot, and need to be at work all week. This is a hectic
time of year.

Howard

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 9:09 AM Dr. Linda Lebert-Corbello <
llebert at pelican.state.lib.la.us> wrote:

> *Could any of you change the meeting from Wednesday to tomorrow?  *
>

> *My cousin died after suffering for years with cancer.   She and I were
> very close.  Her funeral is on Wednesday.*
>

> *I am ready for the party…………………just have to bake the goodies tonight.
> Cannot do Thursday because Sowela has official opening in Jennings on
> Thursday.*
>

> *Please tell me ya’ll can rearrange……………I believe we need this
> retreat……………….I know I do.*
>

> *Sorry for the last minute issue.*
>

> *Email or call me 540-6729*
>

> Linda LeBert-Corbello, PhD
>
> Director
>
> Jefferson Davis Parish Libraries
>
> 118 West Plaquemine Street
>
> Jennings, Louisiana 70546
>
> Phone 337-824-1210
>
> FAX 337-824-5444
>
> Cell 337-540-6729
>
> llebert at state.lib.la.us

Howard L. Coy Jr., Director
Vernon Parish Library
1401 Nolan Trace
Leesville, LA 71446
337-239-2027 or 800-737-2231
www.vernon.lib.la.us
hcoy at state.lib.la.us

Don't prepare the road for your child, prepare your child for the road.

"Any government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to
take everything you have."