[Lswtalk] Head counts to CPPL for joint staff day

Clare Coleman ccoleman at jdplibrary.org
Wed Feb 20 14:17:01 CST 2019

Jeff Davis should be 16

________________________________
From: lswtalk-bounces at beau.org <lswtalk-bounces at beau.org> on behalf of Erin Chesnutt <echesnut at beau.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:51:57 AM
To: lswtalk at beau.org; acctmgr.eplib at gmail.com
Subject: [Lswtalk] Head counts to CPPL for joint staff day

Hi, all.

It was great seeing you last week at the LSW meeting and we missed our friends who could not join us.

One of the things we've talked about over the past months is a joint staff training to hear Dr. Tommy Karam discuss approachability (and like-ability!) in terms of customer service and "personal branding."   CPPL is graciously hosting this for us in conjunction with their own staff day on Oct 4, 2019.

They'll need a head count from anyone planning to attend.  So far:

Cameron PL - 25

Armand Brinkhaus Community Library (formerly South St Landry) - 3

Beauregard PL - 28

Jeff Davis PL - 13

I have not heard any specific responses from other members.  Please send your information - or corrections to the above numbers - to CPPL.

--

Erin N. Chesnutt, MLIS
Director