[Lswtalk] I remembered what I forgot ...

Loretta Gharst LGharst at calcasieulibrary.org
Tue Jun 18 08:38:14 CDT 2019

Hi Erin,
Thanks for all the great information. I am very sorry I keep missing LSW meetings. It’s mainly due to my cancer treatments – they really wear me out.
My LSW task assigned earlier this year (I think) was to investigate getting o365 for LSW so LSW documents could be all in one place, accessible by all library members, and provide secure email service that doesn’t get indexed by public internet services.
If LSW was a government recognized non-profit it would really help with getting low-cost ($3/month per user)/no cost subscription.  Otherwise LSW would need to pay an annual subscription fee ($5 a month per user).  I believe there are funds available in LSW bank account and the benefit would be worth the annual expense.

Miss seeing all of you and hope you are doing well,

Loretta

Loretta Gharst
Associate Librarian
Collection & Computing Services