[Vplmail] Upcoming programs

vplmail at beau.org vplmail at beau.org
Tue Oct 2 14:33:33 CDT 2012

We have three programs coming up this month:

Monday, Oct. 15, 7 pm. is the first concert of our popular Musical Odyssey series of free concerts. This is our ninth season. Bobby Whitton will perform. Don't miss this musical program.

Tuesday, Oct. 16, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. Jessie LaBaum, author of Thomas the Wandering Cat. This is Ms. LaBaum's first children's book. Autographed copies of her book is $9.00 ea. Come and meet this local author.

Monday, October 29, 7 p.m. we will have J. D. Davis from Dallas, Tx. He is the author of Unconquered: the saga of cousins Jerry Lee Lewis, Jimmy Swaggart and Mickey Gilley. He will present a progam and have available autographed copies of his book. $20.00 ea.
Tom Schedler, La. Secretary of State, said:" Unconquered clearly depicts the fascinating story of great musical artists who were cousins in real life, but icons in the world of music. Each has conquered life's roadblocks to achieve his ultimate goals."

More information about each program can be obtained at the Library, or you may call 337-239-2027 or 800-7378-2231.

Thank you.

Howard L. Coy Jr., Director
Vernon Parish Library
1401 Nolan Trace @ Abe Allen Drive