[Vplmail] turn down the AC

vplmail at beau.org vplmail at beau.org
Thu Feb 7 15:02:23 CST 2013

I'm in the Vernon Parish Library everyday and I always have to bring a fleece or jacket.  Why does the library have to be so cold?  I should be able to go to the library and be comfortable in the clothing I am wearing.  If the director is hot then he needs to purchase a fan for himself, this is a public library not his/her home.  In the past week I've brought gloves to keep my hands warm cause it's so cold, please turn the A/C down especially when it was 40 degrees outside.