[WBEL-devel] new kernel

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:43:14 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003, donavan nelson wrote:

> Are you going to hold off on the next RC until we have a new kernel (which
> addresses the security problem)?

No.  WBEL will include the exact same package set as RHEL3.

> I'd really like to see the patched kernel before the 2nd RC, I was going to
> use it on a public facing system (this time around).

I do plan to have an updates directory populated with any errata
available.  Fair odds on having yum included pointing at the errata and
maybe even the full up2date via yum.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!