rsync mirror server out there? was Re: [WBEL-devel] WOOHOO

Pete Cervasio pcervasio@onairusa.com
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:04:12 -0600

On Thursday 04 December 2003 10:34, Paul Iadonisi wrote:

> There are List- prefixed headers that are
> designed specifically for these purposes and most non-broken mailers
> respect them.

Doh, I was unaware of that at the time of my vote for changing them, so now
I'm changing it to a "no, don't".  For those using KMail, just right click on
the toolbar, and add the "reply to list" button to your set of buttons.  Or
use the "L" key.

And thanks for the couple of mentions of this (I forget who else did so, at
the moment).  I enjoy learning new things like this.  :)

Pete C.

On Air Digital USA             a division of Smarts Broadcast Systems
Dallas, Texas                                 http://www.onairusa.com

Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice