[WBEL-devel] ncurses4

Daniel T. Gynn dan.gynn@essensys.com
Mon, 08 Dec 2003 19:16:55 -0500

--=-t408ZdKjPyW8IiEl30Jd

My feeling is the same as well.  If someone needs to add a package to
the distribution they can find it and install themselves.  Just as they
could for RHEL.  WBEL should stay as close as possible to RHEL.

On Sun, 2003-12-07 at 21:20, Rob Sanders wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 18:45:31 -0500
> John Hinton <webmaster@ew3d.com> wrote:
>=20
> > I must throw in my vote that I will only use WBEL if it holds as close=20
> > as possible to RHEL.
>=20
> My feelings are similar.  Some things redhat is doing to make it harder t=
o duplicate their OS, but in general keeping WHEL close to RHEL was one of =
the things that brings my interest in the project.
--=20
-----------------------
Daniel T. Gynn
RHCE #806200978201621
Essential Systems, Inc.
412-931-5403 ext. 1
fax: 412-931-5425
dan.gynn@essensys.com
GnuPG Key http://www.essensys.com/~dan/gpgring.asc
Fingerprint: 0979 73B8 847A 349E 7363  66F4 6A79 DD72 495D CD60

--=-t408ZdKjPyW8IiEl30Jd

--=-t408ZdKjPyW8IiEl30Jd--