[WBEL-devel] an unconfortable instalation of WB :-(, can it be fix for the final release?

Roger Peņa Escobio roger@infomed.sld.cu
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:06:31 -0500

hi

i'm instaling WB for the first time and get surprise that it keep the same behaivor than
RHEL-3 beta at package selection time, i can't select individuals packages, i have to take
the redhat decision of what package is right :-(

of course, i understand that i can install or uninstall any package I like later, after
the distribution install but I use to select individuals packages like in RHL, i thought
that RHEL took that approach because is was a beta, i don't know if the final version of
RHEL-3 do the same thing but if it change to the same RHL's behaivor can WB do the same?

any comments? i know i close to final release date but ...

another thing, it is still necesary the "Export Regulation" parragraph that say that cuba
is not allowed to use this software?

thanks and sorry about my fatal english :-(
roger

Nodo central de la red Infomed                 (http://www.sld.cu)
Usuario linux: 97152                           (http://counter.li.org)
Miembro del grupo de coordinacion de LinuxCuba (http://www.linux.cu)

Este mensaje fue enviado usando el servicio de correo en web de Infomed
http://webmail.sld.cu