[WBEL-devel] an unconfortable instalation of WB :-(, can it be fix for the final release?

Rob Sanders rsanders@route256.com
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:46:29 -0500

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:14:06 -0500
Imre Solti <isolti@mail2.vcu.edu> wrote:

> In RHEL-ES you can choose what packages get installed (at least as far
> as I remember of my sole RHEL-ES install).

IIRC, you have to click the details of each package set, but the select individual packages option is gone.  Really a PITA IMHO because now you have to go section by section, where before I would click flat view and they were all in order.

I'm told the reason behind this was to streamline install.  Some people actually complain when an installer has too many choices.  Heh, i don't think we are going to see many of those in here ;)