[WBEL-devel] an unconfortable instalation of WB :-(, can it be fix for the final release?

Rick Moran whitebox@spam.morangroup.org
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:47:28 -0500

> another thing, it is still necesary the "Export Regulation" parragraph that
> say that cuba
> is not allowed to use this software?

Yes,
    That portion of the export regulation paragraph must stay.

Cuba is on the list of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) list of
countries for which specific license is required to export cryptographic
software.

In other words, the distributor of the software is not supposed to distribute
the software to someone in an OAFC license restricted country.  Cuba is on that

list.

I think that it would be necessary to remove any and all cryptographic
software from the package to make distribution of the distribution to
cuba legal.

> thanks and sorry about my fatal english :-(
> roger

Si necesitas mas ayuda, puedes enviarme directamente en espaņol.

Thanks/Gracias
Rick