[WBEL-devel] Open Letter to John Morris, Beau WBEL members, et al.

John Hinton webmaster@ew3d.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:39:35 -0500

Hmm... sounds like the troops are getting restless?

I envision John as having taken on a huge project. I've noted what
seemed to be a lot of pressure on himself to get the final release out,
which I think is set for today. I've also noticed that he seems to do
email in batches. I see lots of replies in one session and not a lot in
between.

To me, this speaks of a person with a completely overloaded full palate.
Common... we are all ready to help, but, from his perspective, when you
are under the gun, you simply don't have time to do anything but get
your work out, no time to figure out who knows what, who is capable, and
perhaps make any decisions about many of the questions Donovan has asked.

So, gee... lets have just a little more patience and let final get out
and then try to sort out a path. I know Donovan and others are chomping
at the bit to get going with something... but gee... we do need to give
John time to get his work done (I bet he's not sleeping much recently),
and then we can move on to where and how and who and what and of
course.. why.

Excitement to work on a project, turned to frustration vs. not enough
time to deal with sorting it all out just yet. Just my thoughts on the
matter.

Best,
John Hinton