[WBEL-devel] Open Letter to John Morris, Beau WBEL members, et al.

Tony tony@instaview.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:26:42 -0500

Do any of us have enough knowledge of his priorities to even say
he's not being responsive? ( remember he does have a 'real' job ...
The one that prompted a need this project in the first place.. )

I mean he does have other responsibilities that he has to balance,
along with this project.

What may be 'one quick email' to one person, may be just one of
a hundred issues that have to be dealt with, each in order as they
arrive..

Patience is a virtue....   Lets not run off our project founder by being
appearing unreasonable....

Just my uniformed 2 cents...