[WBEL-devel] patchs for missing rpms

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:05:16 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, donavan nelson wrote:

> I used --force, that works, but up2date is still act stupid, it wants to
> download a new kernel, then tells me it's already installed.

Odd.  The only problem I had with the errata kernel upgrade was bogosity
with kernel-unsupported not running depmod -a like it should.

I blew the test machine that had the original 3.0 away during testing the
fix, but I had tested up2date and successfully upgraded the kernel before
releasing the Brown Paper Bag release.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!