[WBEL-devel] Bittorrent for 3.0 fixed

Jamey Fletcher jamey@odin.library.beau.org
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:52:29 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, John A. Tamplin wrote:

> Is the bittorrent link for the fixed ISOs correct?  I downloaded them at
> work, but it looks to me they are identical to the bad 3.0 discs I
> downloaded the previous day.  The MD5s do not match what is currently on
> the download page.

As far as I can tell, it is.  But what is being unpacked from the
liberation-final-bins-fixed.torrent should be a directory final-bins-fixed
with the new ISOs in it.  And at this point, nobody should have the
complete fixed ISOs via BT...  I don't know if they've even finished
updating via rsynch to the FTP mirrors.

--
					Jamey
				      ----<--<@