Paul Iadonisi pri.wbel@iadonisi.to
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 00:35:39 -0500

On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 00:06, donavan nelson wrote:
> Here is the header from the message I replied to Jimmy with:

  Hmm, interesting.  I see what happened, now.  His message was sent To:
you and Cc:'d to whitebox-devel.  The problem started earlier.  On
another list I think we called it 'recipient detritus' or something like
that.
  Anyhow, I'll let it rest now.  As someone else said, the owner of the
list is the one-ring-to-rule-them-...

ahem

sorry.  My head is still...well, I'm sure you can guess ;-)

  The list owner has the last word, so I'll shut up now.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator