[WBEL-devel] BitTorrent isos hosed (I think)

Jason Dixon jason@dixongroup.net
19 Dec 2003 09:44:04 -0500

On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 09:37, Paul Iadonisi wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 02:50, Charles Lacour wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > You've gotten further than either of us -- should we set up a second Torrent
> > with the good files, so that people on the list, at least, can get corrected
> > versions earlier? That would give us a larger pool of people to feed the
> > Torrent once the main one has good files.
>
> I've created a torrent of the correct isos here:
>
>  http://www.linuxlobbyist.net/torrents/final-bins-fixed.torrent

If someone can give me a quick pointer on creating a torrent seed, I'll
be happy to host from my cable modem as well.  I believe I have a
working set of final-fixed (testing shortly).

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting