[WBEL-devel] Re: x86_64 available for mirroring/use

Pasi Pirhonen upi@iki.fi
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 02:18:03 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 07:04:06PM -0500, Steven A. DuChene wrote:
> Pasi:
> After many tried I am able to login to the ftp server (ftp.vslib.cz) but the files
> in the AMD64-RC1 directory don't have the correct permissions so logging into the
> ftp site as anonymous does not work as the anonymous user does not have permission
> to read/fetch the iso files.

Bummer. it's 'Milan Kerslager' who provided me space. I don't even know
him/her before. Maybe him/her will be respond ...

I didn't even check before those perms as _I DO_ have it aöready :)
definetly world doesn't have rights to read anything from there.
Hope those will be fixed ASAP.

I actually have the stuff behind fast commection still, but behind
firewall.

--
Pasi Pirhonen - upi@iki.fi - http://iki.fi/upi/