[WBEL-devel] liberation-i386-binary-3-fixed.iso Status

Charles Lacour clacour@clacour.com
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:12:15 -0600

On Saturday 20 December 2003 09:29, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 19:56, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> > I was able to use this torrent file:
> > http://www.linuxlobbyist.net/torrents/final-bins-fixed.torrent
> > (by Paul Iadonisi) to get all the iso's {all three md5sums match
> > correctly.}) ... it only takes a couple seconds if your stuck at 99% and
> > point Paul Iadonisi's torrent to the same place you did before....
> >
> > btdownloadgui
> > http://www.linuxlobbyist.net/torrents/final-bins-fixed.torrent

I'm fairly sure the actual problem why you get stuck at 99% is in disc 2.

I made a long post explaining what I did to figure that out, but it was TOO
long, and the list held it for a moderator.

There's one block that the .torrent has the wrong checksum file. You keep
getting the good block (because the ISO image for all three discs is right
now), but because the hash is wron(Ҽt thinks the block is no good, and asks
for it again and again.