[WBEL-devel] First Install of WBEL-Final

Charles Lacour clacour@clacour.com
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 14:27:40 -0600

On Saturday 20 December 2003 14:18, Jason Dixon wrote:
> Just finished my first install of WBEL on a spare tower.  Was excitingly
> uneventful.  Is there any sort of information/feedback that the
> developers like to see on completion.  I'm thinking of the sort of thing
> one is directed to do after an OpenBSD install... "dmesg | mail
> dmesg@openbsd.org".  Anything of the sort for WBEL?

Since it's supposed to be exactly like RHEL except for verbiage and artwork,
there's really only two things to report:

* Artwork or text that might make it seem to someone that this distribution
comes from Red Hat

* Any functionality differences from RHEL.

The full path of the file in question is all that's needed for the first (or a
detailed description of how to get it to show up, if you don't know which
file it is).

No way to say exactly what will be needed for the second case, since it could
be almost anything. Use your best judgement.