[WBEL-devel] First Install of WBEL-Final

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy@kaplowitz.org
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:28:56 -0500

--1Y7d0dPL928TPQbc

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 03:02:25PM -0600, Charles Lacour wrote:
> The WBEL project has gone a great deal further than that, replacing many =
more=20
> images, but it is still restricting itself (mostly) to images.

As I understand it, WBEL has also replaced other references to Red Hat
or Red Hat Enterprise Linux, but only the ones that make it look like
WBEL is really RHEL, not the ones whose removal would deny Red Hat all
the credit they are (quite rightly) due. Please correct me if I am
wrong.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@kaplowitz.org / jimmy@debian.org

--1Y7d0dPL928TPQbc