[WBEL-devel] redhat-config-kickstart diff

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 01:31:16 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Josh Hildebrand wrote:

> I couldn't get redhat-config-kickstart --generate <filename> to work on my
> newly installed WBEL box.
>
> And no, I haven't put this in bugzilla.. I'm too lazy.

Better go ahead and bugzilla it, Red Hat needs to get the bug report.  I'd
much prefer to pick it up as an errata from them since from looking at the
patch it looks like the bug also exists in RHEL and therefore isn't a
WhiteBox bug.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!