[WBEL-devel] Re: WBEL at breakage

Paul Iadonisi pri.wbel@iadonisi.to
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:55:34 -0500

/me shakes head in disbelief

  Seems that this at rebuilding problem has a dependency on *when* you
build the rpm.  I was poking around the test.pl file in the at build
directory and it does some time arithmetic tests going back and forth
between daylight savings time and standard time among many other tests.
Seems I had successfully built the at rpm on Dec 9.  Changing the system
time on my system to Dec 9 made the build succeed.  Setting it back to
Dec 30 causes it to fail.
  Go figure.  It really is failing the test.  Perhaps this *is* a valid
bug to submit to Red Hat (or to the upstream at developer).

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator