[WBEL-devel] Re: WBEL at breakage (you won't believe)

David L. Parsley parsley@linuxjedi.org
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:59:21 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

Well, I naturally had to fix this bug for Tao Linux, as well - and of
course, at wouldn't build for me either!  Here's how I got it to build:
- I checked the date & time of the last at that built (Dec 14, 1:30pm)
- date -s "Dec 14 13:30"
- voila.

This is, of course, completely insane.  I set the date/time back to
now, and no go.

regards,
	David

--
David L. Parsley
Network Systems Administrator, Alfred University