[WBEL-devel] Re: mailing list archive

peter green pcg@agathongroup.com
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:01:38 -0700

* John Morris <jmorris@beau.org> [031121 22:57]:
> > A Subject: prepend of something like [whitebox-devel-l] wouldn't be all that unusual, but some folks
> > might object anyway.

Blech, I object. :-P

> It doesn't seem to be doing anything.  But this copy of majordomo is
> ancient.  RPM says it is a contrib package installed in 1997.  Think I
> should try upgrading it over the weekend.  Probably a roach motel by now
> anyway.

Allow me to hereby offer my consulting services free of charge to get you
OFF of the POS that is Majordomo and onto something else... ANYTHING else...
;-)  Seriously, I would be happy to get something like ezmlm+idx or Mailman
installed on the beau.org box to handle this mailing list, as you'll find it
handles it MUCH better. :-)

/pg
--
Peter Green : Agathon Group : pcg@agathongroup.com