Fwd: Re: [WBEL-devel] Re: How to get the RHEL Errata?

Tony tony@instaview.com
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:15:22 -0500

Personally, I interpret their new change in attitude will by default
make the 0$ level  ( i.e. non-payers ) not get any errata updates..

" no pay, no play"

This is an industry trend, and has been hinted at by other companies
as well..

The solution of course, is to create our own update repository, but I realize
this will take ongoing manpower and a formal support infrastructure, but
its hard to do that on zero budget....