[WBEL-devel] Self Intro and some legal food for thought

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:45:51 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003, William Hooper wrote:

> I believe the OP is refering to the components that are not
> redistributable (I'm thinking IBM's Java at least).  It is my
> understanding that these are included on a completely seperate CD.  Since
> WBEL is based on the beta releases, this CD wasn't included.

Mostly staying out of this thread, but though I'm pop in to correct this
one.  WBEL was originally built on taroon-beta, but is built from the
SRPMS for the shipping RHEL3 and as of the next release is totally self
hosted.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!