[WBEL-devel] Self Intro and some legal food for thought

Imre Solti isolti@mail2.vcu.edu
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:56:17 -0500

Thanks. I see it now in the channels. Used only the core four binary CDs
to install. Would not use any of these packages anyway.
We use 4.x MySQL and Sun Java.

Eclipse on the Developer CD could be interesting though.

Imre