[WBEL-devel] Availability of Whitebox Linux on 64bit processors

Milan Ker¹lįger milan.kerslager@pslib.cz
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:10:28 +0200

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 09:02:26PM -0500, Paul Iadonisi wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 14:32, Milan Ker¹lįger wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > Pasi Pirhonen (the author) moved to Tao Linux because nobody at beau.org
> > cared about his work.
>
> [snip]
>
> > And yes - this is wery sad that the effort like this has been trown
> > away by people at beau.org. It's useless and disillusion.
>
>   I have to wonder, do you remain subscribed to lists of any other
> projects that you become unhappy with and feel are useless?  Please do
> the rest of the members of this list a favor and either stop your
> constant criticism (of your last approximately five posts, at least four
> had some kind of jab in them) or unsubscribe from the list and be done
> with it.

Look - Morris and others from beau.org was talking about ports to other
architectures and there was some promises. Nothing was fullfit and I see
no reason why do not aswer this way to anybody who asks. The worst of
this is that there was a lot of work that was thrown away without a
word.

>   Really, now, it's getting old.  Go help Tao Linux or CentOS or cAos if
> that floats your boat and feel free to criticism WBEL if that's
> considered on topic conversation there.  But if you're going to help
> people on this list with the relatively few questions that there have
> been, then out of common courtesy, cut the crap.

I have updates everytime compiled before Morris because I need them. I
have public repository and anybody is able to use this if want to.

I have updates for Pasi's RC1 for AMD64 (x86_64) too and anybody is able
to use them because the people at beau.org has AMD64 RC1 on their site
*without* any updates. They grabs the ISOs from URL I post before (ie
from the server under my supervison).

If you don't want to to see that there is still effort from me, please
put my email at your blacklist or ask Morris to delete RC1 from WBEL
site and clearly write at homepage what I have to repeatedly answer
here.

When there will be no reason to ask I will have no reason to answer.
There is no reason to hide that AMD64 and other ports are now at Tao
site and WBEL has none and do nothing about to have it (at this time).

>   Sheesh, I know your supposed to develop a thick skin to participate in
> any international collaborative development on the 'net, but I don't
> think I can say I have ever seen anyone get so bent out of shape about
> things not going his way to the point of criticizing the group he is
> supposedly a part of with nearly every post.
>   I speak for myself, but I'm sure there are many others on this who
> don't welcome this behavior.  Shape up or ship out.

At first think about yourself and about what you are doing here.

Tell me at least one point where I lied.

--
                        Milan Kerslager
                        E-mail: milan.kerslager@pslib.cz