[WBEL-devel] [Fwd: Problems with Yum updates]

Milan Ker¹lįger milan.kerslager@pslib.cz
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 18:32:13 +0200

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 11:17:37AM -0500, Sean McAdam wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> I have setup two separate rsync mirrors of the whitebox repositories,
> and run yum update on several servers using these repositories.  About 2
> days ago I started to get:
>
> [root@ns1 root]# yum check-update
> Gathering header information file(s) from server(s)
> Server: White Box Enterprise Linux 3.0 - i386 - Base
> Server: White Box Enterprise Linux 3.0 - i386 - Released Updates
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/usr/bin/yum", line 60, in ?
>    yummain.main(sys.argv[1:])
>  File "yummain.py", line 188, in main
>  File "clientStuff.py", line 766, in get_package_info_from_servers
>  File "clientStuff.py", line 103, in HeaderInfoNevralLoad
> ValueError: unpack list of wrong size

Please wait for resyncing with the master. As Morris told here, he
rebuilded yum repository at the master and the master does not have the
problem now (as I checked few minutes ago).

--
                        Milan Kerslager
                        E-mail: milan.kerslager@pslib.cz