[WBEL-devel] Anaconda Installer with Vietnamese

Nguyen Huu Vinh nghvinh2k@yahoo.com
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:43:55 -0700 (PDT)

--0-621156788-1081363435=:14216

Hi all,
I have successfull rebuild RedHat Enterprise Linux 3.0.I used WhiteBox Linux as build host.I know Anaconda installer has supported many language but not supported Vietnamese.I want Anaconda support Vietnamese.How I do it?How I have to add Unicode Vietnamese font (ex: Verdana, arial)?Please help me.Thanks

Nguyen Huu Vinh