[WBEL-devel] Heads up on RHEL Update2 Beta

Bogdan Costescu bogdan.costescu@iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:50:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, John Morris wrote:

> Ok, questions for those who know more about this stuff than I do.  Way I
> see it there are three ways to get a chroot environment.

The easiest method that I've seen so far involves yum, which you run
as:

yum --installroot=/chroot/base/dir groupinstall "Base"

This needs the "comps.xml" file to be available in the baseurl of one
of the repositories mentioned in yum.conf.

--
Bogdan Costescu

Telephone: +49 6221 54 8869, Telefax: +49 6221 54 8868
E-mail: Bogdan.Costescu@IWR.Uni-Heidelberg.De