[WBEL-devel] Heads up on RHEL Update2 Beta

Daniel T. Gynn dan.gynn@essensys.com
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:52:54 -0400

--=-LwBwwLQO17Jrvj31Tqhm

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 05:55, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 00:14, John Morris wrote:
> {snip}
> > Guess I had better start reading though, the tax man screwed up this ye=
ar
> > and instead of my usual reaming I'm actually going to get a refund. I
> > should dedicate the AMD port "This port made possible by the Bush tax
> > cut." just to watch the fireworks that would ensue.  ;)  (You being in =
.cz=20
> > you probably don't follow US politics.  Basically, President Bush is a=20
> > Republican and most of the US IT industry is Democrats and in this=20
> > election year the rivalry has degenerated into outright hatred among th=
e=20
> > Democrats for Bush and all his works.)
>=20
> Not that it matters...but, just for the record, I am a big Bush and
> Reagan fan. :)
>=20

Amen!

--=20
-----------------------
Daniel T. Gynn
RHCE #806200978201621
Essential Systems, Inc.
412-931-5403 ext. 1
fax: 412-931-5425
dan.gynn@essensys.com
GnuPG Key http://www.essensys.com/~dan/gpgring.asc
Fingerprint: 0979 73B8 847A 349E 7363  66F4 6A79 DD72 495D CD60

--=-LwBwwLQO17Jrvj31Tqhm

--=-LwBwwLQO17Jrvj31Tqhm--