[WBEL-devel] Heads up on RHEL Update2 Beta

Milan Ker¹lįger milan.kerslager@pslib.cz
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:58:15 +0200

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 10:57:44PM -0500, John Morris wrote:

> Wasn't planning on rebuilding every package, but was thinking of having a
> 3.1 tree until I thought it through and realized I didn't have to, so long
> as I make darned sure any package which differs from 3.0 is in the errata
> directory, up2date shouldn't get confused.

There is a checking utility /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/check-repository.py
to make sure there are no duplicates or unresolved dependency troubles
in the tree for Anaconda installer (package anaconda-runtime).

There was a change in comps file so if it does not work directly use
some older comps file (to check packages only). I don't remember what I
had to do about it 6 months ago, sorry.

--
                        Milan Kerslager
                        E-mail: milan.kerslager@pslib.cz